Unseen Vogue
\\ Disclaimer //

This skin is best viewed in Google Chrome with a resolution of 1024x768. Looks averagely okay in Mozilla Firefox. Other browsers unsure.

\\ Navigator Bar //
Diary Biography
\\ Bedtime Story //
\\ Credit //
Template is 100% by Moey
All rights reserved ® Moey 2009/2018
Best view: Google Chrome

Craving you.
I'm sorry for loving you too much, for missing you every second in my life, I'm sorry for wanting to see you everyday, for thinking about you before going to sleep, for feeling upset if I don't see you, for wanting to be by your side, I'm sorry for wanting to make you happy with me, for wanting you to be part of my life, for trying to make you smile bcse of me, I'm sorry for bothering you, for dreaming about you everyday, I'm sorry for replying back as quick as possible, I'm sorry for getting mad, jealous & sad, I'm sorry for being just a simple game, I'm sorry for thinking that you still loved me, for annoy you with my text & calls, I'm sorry for caring about you, I'm just sorry for every single mistakes I made.